Discoveries: Helpful App

This last summer, July 2021, answers started coming in from many doctors as to why I was gaining weight rapidly, sleeping 12-14 hours a day, couldn't think clearly, struggled with pain, and more. The month before I demanded that we would find these answers and thankfully the doctors listened.  We are still finishing up some testing.  I need to do the endoscopy to see if I am celiac and if that is why grains are problematic for me.  We found that I cannot digest fructose.  This is why I was experiencing gas and other uncomfortable issues. We found a plethora of foods I am intolerant to.  I have to keep a food, exercise, weight measurements, medicines, sleep patterns, symptoms, etc journal.  At first I used Google Docs.  Then I found this gem for a couple dollars: MySymptoms.  It is so helpful and makes keeping track of what is what an easier task. When I meet my dietician next week, I have an option to share this with her so we can better determine how to make adjustments I haven't figured out yet.

If there are others needing to keep a journal like I am, I highly recommend this one.

Comments