Journal Notes: Perplexing Plateaus

The thrill of losing weight and keeping it off often is followed by perplexing plateaus. Here's mine: the frustrating bounce between 223 and 226. Been stuck here for the past 2 1/2 months. 
I shared my diet and exercise journal from the My Symptoms app with my dietician. We spoke about portion control.  All she could see is perhaps more cardio and cut out any sweets that snuck in or foods that I am unsure if they are problematic.  Go back to the handful that I know are working and see if that jumpstarts the weight loss again.

So here we go!

Digging deep within to find that determined strength that started this quest. Struggling with the will-power.  And desperate to drop the extra weight for my body's sake.  It's amazing how difficult it is to have compassion on these shells we live in.  Our brains want for it to operate on the same wavelength as our desires. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.  

So here we go.  Digging deep and renewing that will-power!   

Comments