Breakfast Chat: Celiac or Not Celiac? That is the Question.

Yesterday was agony. The day before I thought I'd try a whole wheat kaiser roll and see if I had the same response as last time. As the day went on, my nose got stuffy, I became incredibly sleepy, and my stomach started to hurt. Then yesterday, full blown pain in the stomache, exhaustion, headache, and a more stuffy nose followed. Just like the last time I tried wheat.  I couldn't eat. So I had a cup of hot ginger tumeric tea and went to bed about 7:30.

This morning, my stomach is tender but ok. and my nose is a bit better. No headache. Time for a gentle meal.  Sounds like I need to reach out to the gastrointerologist again.  It is definitely time to discover if this is celiac or not.

Comments

  1. did you ever get your testing actually done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting fresh with new deductibles. So I need to figure out the right timing financially to schedule the endoscopy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment